With all the late-night feedings, I find myself surfing the web a lot more than usual. The first few months of motherhood were filled with online shopping for baby clothes. But now that Lilee is fully outfitted to 24 months, I’ve decided to be more productive and philanthropic with my lactation time. So, here ya’ go. Straight from my rocking chair to your computer, my top five deals of the week.
1. Outdoor Egg Chair, $249.99 at Pier 1 imports. Hanging from the oak trees by my pool, please!
2. Floral Landscape Bedding, $12.90-$89.90 at Zara Home. Don’t have a bed for these? Use the fabric for lampshades, throw pillows, or even a roman shade.
3. Woven Top Table, $29.99 at Urban Outfitters. Add a glass top for extra durability. You can afford to at $29!
4. Map Wall Mural, $99.95 at Anthropologie. Hang this wall mural and chart your travel adventures.
5. Agate Handle Set, $24.99 at West Elm. These come in individual knobs, too. Love these for a mid-century credenza.