2011 has started out with a bang for Spruce, and we are hanging on for the ride! We have new work, new Sprucettes, new videos, and a few more irons in the fire. Our intern Krysti has been such a help; however, she has graduated from the Art Institute and moved on to a full-time job that she is loving! That means that our Sprucette team is missing a vital member, an intern! Spruce’s internship is for 10-15 hours a week and can be accommodating to your schedule. The Spruce intern works most heavily with yours truly! He or she will be assisting me in managing our retail space, fabric collection, and clients. Some exciting things about this internship are the opportunity to take ownership of shaping the position, gaining industry knowledge in fabric and furniture design, and possible further employment at Spruce! Below are a few requirements and characteristics we are looking for in our next intern.
- Interest in design, specifically textiles and furniture.
- Strong work ethic and a real go-getter!
- Self-starter, can take a project and run with it.
- Personable and loves to interact with new people.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and
- Currently enrolled in higher education (undergrad or masters
If being a Spruce Intern interests you, please send your resume and information about yourself to the below email address:
We look forward to hearing from you and can’t wait to add another Sprucette to the ranks!